*This post may contain affiliate links, which cost you nothing, but helps to support this site (for more information click here)
My favorite kind of popsicles are the ones that have the chunks of fruit in them. Something about being able to bite into a frozen berry is just so satisfying to me. So I always make sure to add a few pieces to whatever kind of popsicle I am making. Sometimes it’s fun to use those pieces to mix up the flavors. Banana pieces in a berry popsicle. Or blueberries in a tropical popsicle. Yum!
I have nothing against store bought popsicles but there is just something that makes homemade popsicles taste a hundred times better. I messed around with a lot of different ideas for what kind of popsicles I wanted to make today, but then I saw the beautiful weather outside and nothing sounded better than some fresh sweet berries and tart orange juice. Sweet and tart is one of my favorite combinations and always makes the flavors balance incredibly well. It also helped that once again someone was a little over excited and bought way too many bags of frozen berries on their last grocery shopping trip.
- 2 cups Strawberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 4 Kiwis, peeled
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle stick mold and add a few small chunks of fruit into each if desired.
- Place the mold into the freezer and wait until liquid is frozen solid.