- 3/4 cup (170g) cacao butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (65g) agave nectar
- 2/3 cup (60g) cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/64 tsp salt, finely ground
- Melt cacao butter at around 40-45°C (104-113°F) on a double boiler or in a dehydrator.
- Grind salt to a fine powder (e.g. in a mortar and pestle).
- Add agave nectar to cacao butter.
- Sieve cacao powder, vanilla powder and salt onto butter and agave mix.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Keep stirring and whisking until chocolate reaches around 31°C (88°F).
- Pour into moulds.
- Put into the fridge until set.
- Store in the fridge or at room temp.